Friday, September 13, 2013

every sunset brings the promise of a new day...

Has anyone else noticed how amazing the sunsets have been the last few months? Okay, I'm sure the sunrises were just as awesome, but I am in no way, shape, or form a morning person so I tend to miss those.

Since I've been traveling so much with work lately I have been able to view these gorgeous gifts from The Lord from different states as well as from the air, and every time I am just in awe of how beautiful and unique each of them are.

I want to share some of the pictures I've taken, and hopefully you will love them as much as I do.

Smith Lake
Cullman, AL


Crane Hill, AL


Las Vegas, NV


Flying from Las Vegas, NV to Atlanta, GA


Flying from Jackson, MS to Birmingham, AL

Smith Lake
Cullman, AL
     


Tuscaloosa, AL

Smith Lake
Cullman, AL




Cullman, AL

Smith Lake
Cullman, AL



Birmingham, AL

The next one is from a few years back, but it's one of my favorites!

Alpha Psi Rodeo 2011
Auburn, AL


No comments:

Post a Comment